“A green and peaceful planet with social, political and economic equality for all.”
Meenay Laas’s work in Pakistan covers three core areas, all of which are rooted in the rights of the people.
- Humanitarian Assistance
- Environmentally responsible and socially equitable rural development
- To promote and encourage Education for all with a particular focus on Girls Education.
- To develop marginalised communities by ensuring food security, clean water and sanitation, sustainable livelihoods specifically for women, education, economic growth and gender equality.
- To conserve and protect the environment by running climate friendly pilot projects.
- To ensure protection and welfare of people during disasters and emergencies.
- To promote and protect Human Rights and in particular Women Rights and Child Rights.